To improve community health and development gains by promoting local research and implementation evidence based public health and development programs that respect and leverage community resources.
Dr Kawango Agot, PhD, MPH, is the founder and Director of Impact Research and Development Organization (IRDO) ans was registered on January 23rd 2003Read more
The Board Members
The organization is made up 8 active and compassionate board members who ensures that our mission and vision are met as envisioned by our founder Dr Kawango.Read more
Our OrganogramRead more
To create, develop and sustain empowered and healthy individuals and communities.
Who we Are
Impact Research and Development Organisation (IRDO), is a local non-governmental organisation in Kenya registered in 2003 with its headquarters in Kisumu, Western Kenya. Its principal mandate is to design and implement public health programs and research studies that benefit vulnerable populations, especially young people and women in Kenya.
- Supremacy of human rights, particularly gender equality
- Community support and community participation
- Accountability, transparency, efficiency and responsiveness
- Commitment and professionalism
- Partnership with other agencies through collaborative decision making.
- Environmental friendliness
- Non partisan (non-political) appproach to development